CANCELLED: Lenten Dinners + Stations of the Cross
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church
1450 South Melrose Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
*DUE TO CONCERNS FOR THE HEALTH OF OUR PARISHIONERS, WE ARE CANCELLING THE LENTEN DINNERS AND STATIONS OF THE CROSS FOR THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE. PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.*
Join the Knights of Columbus as they host their annual Lenten Dinners! These delicious dinners will offer the traditional battered fish, alongside a tasty gourmet meal that will vary each week. Immediately following the dinner, at 7pm in the church, we will have Stations of the Cross. All are invited to attend.
Dinners occur every Friday during Lent, from February 28 through April 3 from 5:00-7:00pm in the Parish Center.
Menu and prices vary, see the latest bulletin flyer for full details:
- February 28: Salmon or Baked Cod
- March 6: Shrimp Scampi or Baked Cod
- March 13: Cheese Enchiladas with Rice & Beans or Baked Cod
- March 20: Salmon or Baked Cod
- March 27: Shrimp Scampi or Baked Cod
- April 3: Salmon or Baked Cod
Thank you for supporting the Knights of Columbus and St. Thomas More!