Are You a Family That Wants to Grow in Your Faith?
Faith Formation at St. Thomas More has something for every age! Check out our plans for September 2019!
- Genesis – 3-5 year olds (including Kindergarten) Offered twice a month, during the 10:30am Mass. Offers fellowship, music, arts & crafts, and Bible Stories.
- REACH – Grades 1-5 Offered two Sundays a month, 12:30-2:00pm. Offers fellowship, games, arts and crafts, music, and solid Catholic teaching appropriate for our little saints.
- EDGE – Grades 6-8 Offered two Sundays a month 3:00-4:30pm. Offers a middle-school youth group environment for teens to interact with their peers while strengthening their faith and relationship with God.
- Sacrament Preparation for Reconciliation and First Communion – A two-year preparation program that can begin in the first grade. Includes regular attendance to Sunday REACH classes and seven Parent meetings.
- Confirmation Year 1 & 2 – Grades 9-12 A two-year preparation program that can begin in the ninth grade. Offered two Sunday evenings a month, 5:00-7:00pm. Our teens are taught the same three-phase catechumenal model used to prepare people entering the Catholic Church through RCIA. The classes include engaging videos and lively discussions to help teens to understand their faith and support them in a life-long and personal encounter with Jesus.
- Post Confirmed – Grades 11-12 Offered two Sundays a month, 5:00-7:00pm, for teens who have already received the Sacrament of Confirmation. Our teens learn to study the Scriptures and bring their Catholic faith out into the world. The topics discussed help reinforce a Christian foundation that will help guide our teens in college or the workplace.
- Catechists Needed for the New Year – Would you like to get more involved? Would you like to grow in your own understanding of the Catholic Faith? Become a catechist! It’s easy and it’s fun! No experience necessary, just a love for Jesus! Who better to mentor the children of our Parish than the parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and close friends of our Faith Formation families? Give it a try! You will be glad you did! Contact Faith Formation to find out how.
760-758-4100 x110 Faith Formation