Here’s an update on our Seasons Capital Campaign. Packets for this Campaign to complete our Church Build-out were recently mailed to ALL registered Parishioners. This Three‑Year Campaign began on January 1, 2018 and REPLACES our previous Mortgage Building Completion Fund.
Now to ANSWER several QUESTIONS which have come to our attention ~
- The Seasons Capital Campaign, is for $3,300,000 and REPLACES the Mortgage/Building Completion Fund that ended December 31, 2017.
- Seasons officially began January 1, 2018, and ends December 31, 2020.
- All Building Fund envelopes used will automatically go to Seasons Campaign.
- For those of you who participate in our STM Tithing Program, remember that 50% of your tithe will go to Seasons Building Fund. That means HALF of everything you tithe goes to the building effort, Seasons Campaign.
- For those continuing your current building fund amounts, please send that amount in with the form so that we can accurately track this endeavor. It is important for our Finance Council to know what numbers we are expecting.
- ALL AUTOMATIC BANKING AND CREDIT CARD DONATIONS WILL CONTINUE AS THEY WERE SET UP. THE BUILDING PORTION WILL NOW GO TO THE SEASONS CAPITAL CAMPAIGN, which replaced the Mortgage/Building Completion Fund.
We already now have over $850,000 in pledges, from 126+ households, which is 26% of our goal! Thank you for your generous ongoing support! Remember that every dollar counts!
For those of you who have not yet responded, please prayerfully review your material and return your pledge forms by Friday, January 19. Click HERE to download materials if you did not receive them in the mail.
Remember that you may use the Mortgage/Building Completion Fund envelopes until you receive Seasons envelopes. All building fund contributions made after January 1 will be applied to the Seasons Capital Campaign.
WE WISH YOU A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!