Good news! We have received over $1,100,000 toward our $3.3M, three-year Seasons Capital Campaign! This brings us to 33% of goal at the end of January! These pledges are from 184 of our 1,244 registered households (15% of our Parish), which means 1,060 households have yet to respond, as this endeavor replaced our Mortgage/Building Completion Fund!
Since we cannot assume that you will continue your previous giving pattern in the Seasons Campaign, here are four simple options for responding:
- Continue your current giving rate to this building effort
- Decrease your current giving rate
- Increase your current giving rate
- Let us know you are not able to contribute at this time
MOST IMPORTANTLY, let us know your decision by:
- Turning in the form we mailed you, or get a new one at the Parish Information Table or in the Parish Office
- Download and complete a form from our STM website
- Contact Chris Smith at: email@example.com or
If everyone helps in some way, we can make our goal! KNOW THAT NO GIFT IS TOO SMALL AND NO GIFT IS TOO LARGE! We need all our Parishioners to respond, even if you cannot contribute at this time, so we know where we stand. This enables our Finance Council to budget accordingly.
Blessings and gratitude ~ Chris Smith