St. Thomas More–A Parish For All Seasons
In God, we live and move and have our being! (Acts 17:28)
GOOD NEWS! We now have received $1,054,000 toward our $3.3M, three year Seasons Capital Campaign! This brings us to 32% of our goal as January draws to a close! This has been made possible by 172 of our 1,250 registered households (14% of our Parish), which means only 1,078 more households have yet to respond to this endeavor that replaces our previous Mortgage Building Completion Fund!
Since we cannot assume that you will continue your previous giving pattern in the Seasons Campaign, here are four simple options for responding:
- Continue giving to this building effort at your current rate
- Decrease your current rate
- Increase your current rate
- Let us know you are not able to contribute at this time
Most importantly, let us know your decision by:
- Turning in the form we mailed you, or get a new one at the Information Table or in the Parish Office
- Download a form from our STM website (click HERE)
- Contact Chris Smith at the information listed in the bulletin
IF everyone is able to help in some way, we can make our goal! REMEMBER THAT NO GIFT IS TOO SMALL AND NO GIFT IS TOO LARGE! If every household responds, even if you cannot contribute at this time, we will know where we stand.
Please make every effort to respond by February 2!